Tint My Ride
New Mexico Tint Laws
Ceramic Car Tint
- A wide variety of shades
- Tints that maximize heat and UV protection
- Protection from the sun’s damaging rays, including interior and skin damage
- Films that can match and enhance factory private glass
- Privacy for everyone and everything in the vehicle
Paint Protection Film
Nano Ceramic Coating
Viper is proud to introduce our most affordable 2-Way security system, which will wrap your vehicle in protection, with the most sophisticated electronic technologies available today, including the Stinger®️ DoubleGuard®️ shock sensor, Revenger®️ six-tone siren and Failsafe®️ Starter Kill. This state-of-the-art system also offers in-demand convenience feature like keyless entry. Comes with one 2-Way and one 1-Way remote.
1 LCD 2-Way and 1 5-button 1-Way
Up to 1/4 Mile Range
Auto Glass Replacement
Windshield Camera Recalibration: The automobile industry is constantly looking for new ways to increase safety for drivers and passengers alike. Today an increasing number of new vehicles are coming equipped with Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS).
Side & Rear Windshield Glass Replacement
Your front windshield is not the only glass on your vehicle. Having a broken or cracked side window is very common Like your windshield, your side windows also need proper installation to guarantee your windows’ open and close functionality. Whether foreign, domestic, new, or old, our technicians can expertly replace sidecar window glass on your vehicle.
The Windshield Replacement Process
What to expect the day of your windshield replacement. An auto glass technician will begin by introducing themself and walking you through the replacement process from start to finish.
• They will start by completely removing the damaged windshield.
• Then remove any broken glass, old adhesive or debris from your vehicle.
• Next install the new windshield using specialty equipment, primers, and adhesives.
• Lastly, the technician will let you know when it will be safe for you to drive your vehicle. Allowing time for the new adhesive to set and dry properly.
Windshield Replacement (ADAS) Recalibration
Newer vehicles are now being equipped with the Advanced Driver Assistance Safety System (ADAS). These systems rely on cameras located in the center of your windshield to govern emergency braking, adaptive cruise control and lane-departure warnings. When
you have your windshield replaced, it is sometimes necessary to have your ADAS recalibrated.
Mobile Windshield Replacement Services
Can’t make it to us? No problem, we offer an easy and convenient mobile glass service option where we will come to your home, office, or other location to complete your windshield replacement.